Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions about Car Rental FAQs
Where is R&R Preferred Car Rental located?
We are in Cincinnati, Ohio
2563 West Galbraith Road Cincinnati, Ohio 45239
How old do I have to be to rent from R&R Preferred Car Rental
You must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license. If you are under the age of 25 there is an additional fee for young drivers.
What do I need in order to rent a vehicle?
– A valid driver license (for international customers, an international driver’s license and passport)
– Proof of full-coverage insurance that transfers to a rental vehicle
– Two phone numbers (home/cell and work)
– Credit card or bank issued debit card in renter’s name
Does R&R Preferred offer after-hours drop off?
– No, we do not offer this option.
Can I use a friend or family member’s credit card?
– The credit card and bank-issued debit card used must be in the renter’s name. You can be listed as an additional driver if someone else is paying for the rental, but they must qualify as the primary driver.
What are my payment options for renting a vehicle?
We accept all major credit cards as well as bank-issued debit cards connected to a checking account. The renter’s name must be on the card presented. We do not accept prepaid cards, or checks.
Does R&R Preferred require a deposit?
– Yes, at the time of rental we collect a $250 deposit. This will be returned to you at the end of your rental period if the vehicle is returned in the same condition in which it left.
What if I have additional drivers?
– R&R Preferred permits additional drivers at no extra cost if they are on the same insurance policy as the primary driver and are at least 25 years of age. Additional drivers with different insurance policies must qualify to rent in order to be added. Additional driver fee applies.
Can I purchase insurance?
–No, we do not offer these options currently. Driver must have full coverage comprehension & collision, that transfers over to the rental vehicle.
What are my options for vehicle refueling?
– As a customer, you have a choice as to how you would like to pay for fuel.
Option 1– Prepay Fuel: This option allows the renter to pay for the tank of gas at the time of rental and return the tank empty. No refunds will be issued for unused gas.
Option 2 – We Refill: This option allows the renter to pay Enterprise at the end of the rental for gas used but not replaced. The price per gallon will be higher than local fuel prices.
Option 3– You Refill: This option allows the renter to return the vehicle with the same amount of gas as received to avoid extra fuel charges.
What if I have a problem with the vehicle while I’m renting?
–In the event of an issue or breakdown, please call (513) 477-6420. We maintain our fleet with the utmost care and while we expect your rental to be without an issue, we will be here to fix it if one arises.
Can I extend my rental period?
-If you are interested in extending your rental contract, call us at (513) 477-6420 for further instruction.
Can I utilize a R&R Preferred Rental vehicle to tow anything?
– Currently, we do permit any towing with any of our rental vehicles. If you are looking for a long-term solution to your towing needs, we suggest purchasing a low-cost, pre-owned vehicle from our sales & service team.
What should I do if my rental car breaks down?
–If rental vehicles break down, in that situation please contact us at(513) 477-6420 via call/text and a R&R representative will assist.
Does R&R Preferred Car Rental have a smoking policy?
-Yes, we do, there is a Non-Smoking Policy. Smoking in any rental vehicle is prohibited and will be charged.